Dear Small Business Owner:
We know you’ll be wearing many hats as you move forward. I know when I first started out, I was sometimes overwhelmed about all the different tasks and skills I needed to juggle to stay afloat. The business world is changing at a rapid rate, so I am glad to have a network of professionals that I trust and respect to guide me in areas that are not my particular expertise. (See our resource page, under the services tab). We hope to be a resource for you as well. Below we have listed several links that we hope you will find useful as you begin your venture.
Please feel free to call and set up a time when we might meet and find out how we may be able to help grow each others businesses. I am very involved in the business to business networks in the Seacoast area, and it has been the very best investment I have made to build my own business.
Please call if I can show you around or if we can be of any service in any way. We offer QuickBooks setup or training, bookkeeping, payroll services and tax preparation. I always offer a free initial consultation, should you be looking for help with bookkeeping, payroll or tax services.
Best wishes for a rewarding and successful future.
- Start-Up Toolkit
- NH Employer Handbook
- Publication 15 (2013), (Circular E), Employer’s Tax Guide
- Publication 15a (2013), (Circular E Supplement), Employer’s Tax Guide
- MA Guide to Employer Tax Obligations
- Maine Employer Resources
- W-9 forms
- Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) Online
- NH Status Report
- Seacoast NH SCORE Templates and Tools
- State of NH Business LookUp (state registered ID #, annual reports, etc.)
- State of NH Secretary of State Business Registration Forms (dba, LLC, Corp, etc.)
- Taxes and Credits Wizard
- Business Start Up Financing